Operator: RUVIREX, a.s.
Registered seat: Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina
ID: 50 470 833
Registered in: Commercial Register of District Court in Žilina, section Sa, insert No. 10899/L
Acting through: Ing. Milan Obrk, Chairman of the Board of Management
Business address: Žitná 19, 010 01 Žilina
Contact person: Ing. Milan Obrk, CEO
Phone: +421 917 654 555
Bank details: SK3411110000001382272005
Bank: UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s.
(hereinafter also referred to as the “Seller” or “we”)
Customers can lodge their complaints and grievances at:
Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina
ARTICLE 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter also referred to as “GTC”) govern the rights and obligations of our company as the Seller and you as the Buyer (hereinafter also referred to as the “Customer” or “you”), which arise from the contractual relationship based on the distance selling contract concluded with you (hereinafter also referred to as the “purchase agreement”) by means of our e-shop at www.ruvirex.com (hereinafter also referred to as the “E-SHOP”) and are an integral part thereof.
- The Customer of the E-SHOP refers to any legally competent natural person who has expressed interest in purchasing goods at the website https://ruvirex.com/obchod/, and for this purpose has completed and sent an electronic order, thus entering into contractual relationship with the Seller. According to these GTC, the Customer, under certain circumstances, also refers to a third party whom the Buyer designates in the binding order as the person to whom the ordered goods are to be delivered (hereinafter referred to as the “Authorised Person”). Indication of the name, surname and delivery address of the Authorised Person and their contact details in the binding order shall be deemed to be their authorisation to take over the ordered goods.
- In case the participant – buyer is a legal person or a person acting within the scope of their business, employment or profession, the contract is not considered a consumer contract and consumer protection is not applied to the Byer in compliance with applicable laws and these terms and conditions. Above all, the buyer, who is not a consumer, is not entitled to withdraw from the contract without stating the reason (Article 10 of these terms and conditions).
- By concluding the purchase agreement, the Seller undertakes to deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer under the conditions specified in these GTC and the Buyer undertakes to pay the agreed purchase price for these goods.
- The Seller operates all orders independently and does not cooperate with other companies that would execute orders on behalf of the Seller. Any offer from a competing company is considered fraudulent conduct and misuse of the Seller’s goodwill and its domain https://ruvirex.com/obchod/.
- The Buyer, as a natural person, is a consumer in accordance with Sec. 52 (4) of the Act No. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code, as amended (“Civil Code”), i.e. the Buyer who does not act within the scope of their business or other entrepreneurial activity during the conclusion and performance of the contract. All relations between the Buyer and the Seller, which are not regulated by these GTC, are therefore governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services based on a Distance Contract or Off-Premises Contract and on Amendments and Supplements to some other Acts (“The Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services based on a Distance Contract”), No. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection and on the Amendments to the Act of the Slovak National Council No. 372/1990 Coll. on Offenses, as amended (“Consumer Protection Act”).
- These GTC apply in the territory of the Slovak Republic for the purchase of goods ordered via our E-SHOP under the conditions specified in these GTC.
- The GTC govern the mutual rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer (hereinafter also collectively referred to as the “Contracting Parties”), which arose in connection with, or on the basis of the purchase agreement to the extent that the parties have not deviated from them. It is possible to deviate from these GTC in the purchase agreement only in case it is mutually agreed in writing, while the approval of the change via email is also considered a written agreement. Deviating arrangements stated in the purchase agreement take precedence over the provisions of the GTC.
INFORMATION FOR LEGAL PERSONS AND NATURAL PERSONS (ENTREPRENEURS):
- The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally firm offer, but a non-binding online catalogue.
- Those interested in the purchase of goods presented in our E-SHOP in the status of a legal person or in the status of a natural person (entrepreneur) have the opportunity to execute their order via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, all relations are governed by the relevant provisions of the Act No. 513/1991 Coll. of the Commercial Code, as amended (“Commercial Code”). We approach the orders of persons acting within the scope of their business activities individually, especially in terms of quantity, method of product adjustment and pricing. The execution of the order placed this way and the payment conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of Slovak legislation (tax laws, the Commercial Code).
- The Buyer acting as a trading company in a business relationship with our company, alternatively, as a self-employed person, who execute their order via email: email@example.com, enter their identification data encompassing: trade name, registered seat of the place of business of a self-employed person, entry in the relevant register, ID number, degree, name and surname of the person acting on behalf of the company, including their position in the company, delivery address, contact details, namely email and phone number, ordered goods details (order code, number of units, order date, payment method and shipping method or form of product adjustment).
ARTICLE 2. WHAT IS AN ELECTRONIC ORDER
- Electronic order refers to a sent electronic form that contains information about the Buyer (personal data, namely degree, name and surname of the Buyer, address of permanent residence of the Buyer, delivery address (unloading of goods, phone number, email address, order code), number of units, order date, payment method and shipping method or form of product adjustment) and a list of ordered goods with their purchase price (hereinafter referred to as “order”).
- The order executed this way is considered binding and complies with the Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services based on a Distance Contract understood as a distance purchase agreement.
ARTICLE 3. ORDERS
Your order can be executed by means of our E-SHOP (natural persons – consumers): https://ruvirex.com/obchod/.
STEP 1: sending the order form to our company
- As a Customer, you can order any product which has a shopping cart icon, product code and product price placed next to it, via our E-SHOP. The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally firm offer, but a non-binding online catalogue.
- Marked products with the appropriate description can be customised according to the Customer’s requirements. The Customer is obliged to determine their request when ordering the product.
- Upon clicking the shopping cart icon, the ordered goods are automatically added to the shopping cart, which is available for inspection at any time. After adding the selected goods into the shopping cart, you can decide whether you want to make a purchase (you will fill in the prepared order form) or continue shopping. When placing an order (purchase agreement), you, as a Customer are obliged to fill in the data required by the system. This data will be used for the purposes of placing an order and subsequent fulfilment of the purchase agreement. The condition for the validity of the electronic order is the truthful and full completion of all data specified in the order.
- Before sending the order to the Seller, the Buyer has the opportunity to check and change the information filled in the order form, as well as to identify and correct errors that occurred when entering information into the order.
- By clicking the “ORDER WITH OBLIGATION TO PAY” icon, you send a binding order to the Seller, confirming that you are familiar with the main features of the goods, cost price, shipping and other costs, as well as that you have chosen the appropriate payment method from the options offered by the Seller and the data entered by you in the order are considered complete and correct. After processing your order, we will send you the total price of the ordered goods by email, including value added tax (see STEP 3 of this article).
STEP 2: we will send you the automatic “ORDER ACCEPTANCE”
- After you place the order, it will be registered in our information system – we will inform you about that by an automatic email confirmation of “ORDER ACCEPTANCE” (acceptance of the purchase order by us). This email will contain a total overview of your order and the adjustment determination of the ordered material, with your personal data (billing data, delivery data, contact information). In this step you have the opportunity to check this data, and in case you would like to change or add something, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: we will send you the “ORDER CONFIRMATION”
- We will then check your accepted order and verify the availability of goods in stock.
- Following the previous point, we will send you an email entitled “ORDER CONFIRMATION” with an overview of the Order attached as well as the final price of the ordered material, a specified VAT amount and all fees for delivery and payment.
STEP 4: we will send you INFORMATION ABOUT DISPATCHING THE ORDER
- After receiving the order, we will start working on the implementation of the concluded purchase agreement and inform you when your order is dispatched by email.
IMPORTANT ELECTRONIC ORDER INFORMATION
- By filling out and sending the order form, you give us your consent to sending electronic invoices. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that in order to properly fulfil the purchase agreement, it is necessary to immediately inform us about changes that could affect the delivery of electronic invoices, especially about the change of an email address.
- If necessary, any further information regarding your order can be sent to your email address.
- The Buyer is obliged to check the content of the electronic order stated in the Order Acceptance email. In case there are any discrepancies regarding the content of the electronic order confirmed by the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller via email.
- The following shall be considered essential elements of an electronic order:
– Identification of the Buyer (personal data and identification data specified in Article 2 of these GTC), contact details;
– The code of the ordered goods according to the offer or also its description in the offer;
– Quantity of ordered goods;
– Delivery address (unloading of goods).
- By sending an electronic order, you confirm that you have read these GTC and agree to them in full. We reserve the right to change these GTC without prior notice. The provisions of these GTC are an integral part of each purchase agreement that refers to them, as amended on the day when the purchase agreement is concluded.
- The Seller is entitled, depending on the nature of the order, to ask the Buyer for additional confirmation of the order (in writing or by phone).
- By sending the order, the Buyer agrees to the use of means of long-distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase agreement. The costs incurred by the Buyer when using means of long-distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase agreement (especially the cost of internet connection) shall be borne by the Buyer themself.
ARTICLE 4. RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
- All executed (sent) orders “WITH OBLIGATION TO PAY” are considered binding.
- Ownership of the goods passes to the Buyer by taking over them and paying the purchase price (these two conditions must be met cumulatively).
- Unless otherwise agreed in the Purchase Agreement, the risk of damage to the goods, the risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration passes to the Buyer at the time when the Seller fulfils the obligation to deliver the goods to the Buyer, regardless of whether the Buyer actually took over them (or secured their receipt by an Authorised Person according to Article 5, point 4 of these GTC). Damage to the goods, which occurred after the risk of damage to the goods has passed to the Buyer, in accordance with this point, does not affect the Buyer’s obligation to pay the Seller the purchase price and shipment cost.
ARTICLE 5. DELIVERY TERMS AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The delivery time is generally considered 10 business days from the conclusion of the purchase contract. Delivery time is indicative. In case the delivery time differs from the time specified in this point, we will inform you about this time in the ORDER CONFIRMATION email (see STEP 3 of Article 3 of these GTC).
- If the Buyer is a consumer, we are obliged to deliver the goods within 30 days from receiving a binding order.
- If the ordered goods from the order cannot be delivered within this time, we will inform you about that immediately (by email or phone) and inform you about the expected delivery date of the goods or we will suggest the delivery of replacement goods. If we are unable to secure the goods even within the additional time, you have the right to withdraw from the contract, and in case the purchase price or part thereof was paid, the funds will be returned to your bank account within 14 days.
- The Seller shall fulfil the obligation to deliver the goods to the Buyer or the person authorised to take over the goods specified in the order at the time when the Seller places the goods at the disposal of the Byer or the Authorised Person at the designated place of delivery. In case this Authorised Person has not been specified in the order, the Buyer shall ensure that this Authorised Person proves to the Seller, upon request, their identity and authorisation to represent the Buyer.
- Payment of the purchase price means the time of crediting the payment in full to the Seller’s account to which the payment was to be remitted.
- The ordered goods
- a) can be picked up in person (or through an Authorised Person) in the Seller’s shop: MPO – Metal, s.r.o., at the address: RUVIREX, a.s., Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina, or
- b) it is possible to use delivery through the Seller in accordance with Article 8 of these GTC, while the Seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the Customer to the address specified by the Customer as place of delivery in the order.
- The customer is obliged to take over the goods at the agreed place and time in person, or to ensure their receipt. The Customer will confirm the receipt of the goods in writing in the confirmation of receipt, which is also proof of payment for the goods. Both parties will confirm the accuracy of the data contained in the confirmation of receipt with their signatures. Together with the goods, the Customer will receive an accounting document (invoice), which also serves as a warranty card.
- The obligation to deliver the goods is considered fulfilled even in case the Customer does not take over the goods at the agreed time and place or refuses to accept the goods. Should the Customer not take over the goods and the goods are returned to us, we have the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement and request the Customer to
- a) reimburse costs associated with the return of goods and
Re-delivery of the consignment is possible only by mutual agreement, while the costs associated with re-delivery of goods, or the costs associated with a different shipping method must be paid by the Buyer, upon receipt of the Goods at the latest.
- The Seller is not obliged to take back from the Buyer the packaging material in which the goods are delivered to the Buyer.
ARTICLE 6. RESPONSIBILITY FOR DELAYED DELIVERY OF ORDERED GOODS
- The Seller is not responsible for delayed delivery of the ordered goods caused by an incorrectly stated delivery address.
- Upon receipt of the consignment, the Customer is entitled to check it for any damage to the package (mechanical damage caused by transport) and check whether the goods are free of defects. In the event of visible damage to the consignment or goods, the Customer is entitled not to take over it, in which case the receipt of the goods shall not be considered delayed.
ARTICLE 7. PURCHASE PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- All prices of goods and services listed at our online shop www.ruvirex.com are listed as final only for products that are sold in units. All these prices are valid for the entire time they are displayed at the E-SHOP interface. This does not affect the Seller’s right to enter into a purchase agreement with individually agreed terms.
- All prices of goods and services stated after the creation of the Order in the ORDER CONFIRMATION email (see STEP 3 of Article 3 of these GTC) are stated as final, including the corresponding value added tax (VAT) in the amount specified by the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic (20% for products – the exact rate can be always found in the invoice), where the prices for delivery of goods are also listed. All these prices are valid throughout the implementation of the purchase contract. This does not affect the right of the Seller and the Buyer to agree on individual conditions for concluding the purchase contract. Each consignment contains an invoice enclosed – an accounting document, which also serves as a warranty card.
- Special prices (discounts) are valid until the date stated in the description of the goods, or until stocks are exhausted. Any additional discounts that are provided in addition to the discounts related to the individual products on our website, individual Customer discounts are non-combinable.
Payment in cash/by card
Payment for goods is possible in euro
The Buyer can pay the purchase price in the following ways:
- in cash, in case the goods are sent cash on delivery,
- in cash at the Seller’s premises, in case the order is collected personally, or
- cashless prior to the delivery of goods (in case cashless payment is allowed), by transfer to the Seller’s bank account maintained by: UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., SWIFT: UNCRSKBX, IBAN: SK3411110000001382272005. The Buyer will make a cashless payment according to the payment details stated in the order confirmation.
Payment by bank transfer (via online banking)
In case of payment by bank transfer, you will pay for the goods to the Seller’s account prior to the actual delivery of the goods. After sending the order, you will receive a confirmation email with the information needed to transfer the money: account number, IBAN, the exact purchase price amount and a variable symbol to identify the payment. As soon as the funds are credited to the Seller’s account, you will be informed about this fact as well as about dispatch of the order.
ARTICLE 8. ORDER CANCELLATION
- If you wish to cancel your order, which is still open, please contact us in writing or electronically as soon as possible at our email address above and indicate your order number, in case the order has not yet been paid.
- In the event that you cancel the order after payment, but before the goods are delivered, even though the delivery time has not yet expired, we reserve the right to deduct the proven costs associated with processing of this order. If your order has already been paid, you well get a refund to the account which was used to make a payment within 14 days at the latest. In case of payment by card (VISA, MasterCard), this period may be extended, due to the bank’s card refund process.
- As the Seller, we reserve the right to cancel the order, or part thereof, if, for technical reasons, it is not possible to deliver the goods within the required time or under the order conditions, if the goods are no longer produced or delivered, or their price charged by the supplier has changed significantly. Should such situation occur, we will contact you immediately to agree on further action. In the event that you have already paid the purchase price or part thereof, and there is no agreement on the provision of other goods of the same quality and price, or other alternative execution, we undertake to refund the purchase price or the deposit to your bank account.
ARTICLE 9. CONDITIONS OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
WHEN YOU CAN WITHDRAW THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- In the event of withdrawal from the purchase agreement, the purchase agreement shall be cancelled from inception as well as any ancillary contract related to the contract from which the consumer has withdrawn.
- The Customer, who acts as a consumer in relation to the Seller, has the right to withdraw from the distance contract without stating the reason within 14 days of the date of receipt of the goods, this period is considered observed if the notice of withdrawal was sent to the Seller on the last day of that period at the latest. The Goods shall be deemed to have been taken over by the Customer at the time when the Customer or a third party designated by them, with the exception of the carrier, takes over all parts of the ordered goods, or if:
- a) the goods ordered by the customer in one order are delivered separately – at the time of taking over the goods that were last to be delivered,
- b) the goods are delivered repeatedly during a specified period – at the time of taking over the first goods delivered.
- The Buyer, as a consumer, can withdraw from the contract, the subject matter of which is the delivery of goods, even before the start of the withdrawal period.
- In accordance with the provisions of Sec. 7 (6) of the Consumer Protection Act in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services based on a Distance Contract the Customer cannot withdraw from the contract, the subject matter of which is:
– the sale of goods which are subject to rapid deterioration or deterioration,
– the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been damaged after delivery,
– the sale of goods which, due to their nature, may be inextricably mixed with other goods after delivery.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT PROCEDURE
- When exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer is obliged to inform us about their decision to withdraw from the purchase contract by a clear statement, in writing to the Seller’s address: RVUREX, a.s., Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina, by email: email@example.com within the above-stated period. To withdraw from the contract, the Customer can use the form, which constitutes Annexe No. 1 of these GTC published on our website www.ruvirex.com.
- In the event that the Customer exercises their right to withdraw from the contract, they are obliged to send the goods back to the address: RUVIREX, a.s., Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, and we recommend that you send the goods as a recorded delivery mail – the goods sent back to us cash on delivery will not be accepted. The Customer is obliged to attach to the consignment a copy of the accounting document (invoice), which was delivered to the Customer together with the goods and a copy of the delivery confirmation issued by the delivery person. The Customer can also return the goods in person at our shop: RUVIREX, a.s., Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina. If you have authorised another person to hand in the goods, fill in their name in the notice of withdrawal from the contract. The time limit for returning the goods shall be deemed to have been observed if the goods have been handed in for carriage, in accordance with this point, before the expiry of the 14-day time limit.
- The goods must not show signs of use and must be sent back to us with documentation. After taking over the goods within the withdrawal period, the Customer is entitled to unpack and test the goods in a similar way as if bought in a common brick-and-mortar shop, i.e. test the goods to determine the properties and functionality of the goods. Nevertheless, the Customer is not entitled to start using the goods and return them to the Seller after a few days, otherwise the Customer is responsible for the reduction in value of goods caused by handling, which is beyond the handling necessary to determine the characteristics and functionality of the goods.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- Withdrawal from the contract terminates the purchase agreement from inception. In accordance with the provisions of Sec. 517 (1) of the Civil Code, the Customer can also exercise withdrawal only in relation to part of the subject matter of the contract (if the subject matter of the contract or binding order was the delivery of a larger quantity of goods) and in such a case, the contract is terminated only in relation to that part.
- If the Buyer, as a consumer, withdraws from the contract, they acknowledge that they will bear the costs of returning the goods to the Seller according to Sec. 10 (3) of the Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services based on a Distance Contract, together with the costs of returning the goods which, due to their nature, cannot be returned by post.
- As a consumer, the Buyer is not entitled to withdraw if the goods show signs of damage or use, or the goods are not complete, in which case the Seller reserves the right not to accept the return of such goods or, in agreement with the Customer, charge them restoration costs. Damage to the packaging and the goods themselves will be accepted by the Seller in case such damage could not have been prevented during appropriate testing of the goods, in accordance with this provision of these terms and conditions, i.e. which is not beyond the handling necessary to determine the characteristics and functionality of the goods.
- The Seller undertakes to return to the Customer, without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the delivery date of the notice of withdrawal, all payments received from them under the purchase contract or in connection with it, including shipping costs, delivery costs and postage, and other costs and fees, in a way used by the Customer for the purchase payment, unless the Customer and the Seller agree otherwise. However, the Seller pays the shipping costs, delivery costs and postage to the Customer in the extent of the cheapest common shipping method offered by the Seller, regardless of the shipping method chosen by the Customer. Notwithstanding the above-mentioned, the Seller is not obliged to return the price and other costs to the Customer before the goods are returned or before the Customer proves that they have sent the goods back to the Seller.
ARTICLE 10. NON-PECEIPT OF THE ORDERED CONSIGNMENT
- Non-receipt of the consignment ordered by the Customer cannot be considered valid withdrawal from the purchase agreement in accordance with the valid legal regulations.
- As a Seller, we have the right to demand from the Buyer reimbursement of all costs that are associated with non-receipt of the ordered shipment pursuant to Article 5, point 8 of these GTC. All disputes will be resolved primarily by agreement in accordance with legal regulations valid in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
ARTICLE 11. WARRANTY PERIOD
- The warranty period determined by law is 24 months and it commences from the day of receipt of the goods by the Customer, unless stated otherwise. Defective goods and claims arising from defective goods must be filed by the end of the warranty period. At the end of the warranty period, the right to file a complaint expires. The warranty period is extended by the period during which the Buyer could not use the goods due to warranty repair.
- Each product purchased from the Seller has an invoice enclosed (proof of purchase) at the delivery to the Buyer, which also serves as a warranty document.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by regular use, improper use or storage of the product.
- The Seller is responsible for:
– adherence to the price that was valid at the time of sending the order by the Customer, provided that the order has been accepted
– shipment of goods without defects
– delivery of goods in quantity, dimensions and quality according to the order, provided that it has been accepted
– attaching an accounting document (invoice).
- The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for defects in goods if they were caused by:
– unprofessional modification or repair, or any use and handling of the goods which is contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions, applicable technical standards, professional knowledge and/or practice in the field;
– external events, such as thermal, chemical or mechanical damage, if it occurred after the risk of damage to the goods has been transferred to the Buyer; or
– its improper storage, handling or transport contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions, applicable technical standards, professional knowledge and/or practice in the field.
ARTICLE 12. Instruction on the Seller’s liability for defects in the goods in accordance with Sec. 3 letter l) of the Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services on the Basis of a Distance Contract
- In case of a defect that can be rectified, the Buyer has the right to have it rectified free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The Seller is obliged to eliminate the defect without undue delay.
- Instead of eliminating the defect, the Buyer can request a replacement of the goods or, a replacement of the part if the defect involves only part of the goods, provided that the Seller does not bear any unreasonable costs due to the price of the goods or defect severity.
- The Seller can replace the defective goods with goods without a defect instead of eliminating the defect, if this does not cause serious difficulties to the Buyer.
- In case of the ineliminable defect, which prevents the goods from being properly used as goods without defects, the Buyer has the right to exchange the goods or withdraw from the purchase agreement. The Buyer has the same right in case of remediable defects, if the Buyer is unable to use the goods properly due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or due to a larger number of defects.
- In case of other irreparable defects, the Buyer is entitled to an adequate discount on the price of the goods.
ARTICLE 13. COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- Complaints procedure regulates the procedure of the Seller and the Buyer in exercising the rights arising from the Seller’s liability for defects in the goods purchased at the website www.ruvirex.com, and the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller related thereto.
- Complaints are handled in accordance with valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic, while the procedure of the Buyer, who IS a consumer in accordance with Sec. 52 (4) of the Civil Code is governed by Sec. 619 up to Sec. 627 of the Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer Protection Act in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services based on a Distance Contract. The procedure of the Buyer, who is NOT a consumer in accordance with Sec. 52 (4) of the Civil Code is governed by Sec. 422 up to Sec. 442 of the Commercial Code.
- Warranty service is provided by the Seller as the operator of the online shop.
- The Customer is obliged to visually inspect the goods immediately during and after receipt. They are entitled not to accept the goods if there is visible mechanical damage of goods or its packaging, obviously caused by transport, or if the goods are incomplete. In this case, they are obliged to write a report on the damage/complaint with the involved driver or refuse to accept the consignment. Incomplete consignment or damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of consignment receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequent complaints about consignment incompleteness or mechanical damage to the product will only be accepted if the Buyer proves that the claimed defects were present at the time of receipt.
- If the Buyer finds that the goods are incomplete or in any way damaged by transport, which is not manifested by external damage to the packaging, or the Buyer discovers other shortcomings, they are obliged to immediately file a complaint, otherwise the delivery is considered complete and without defects, on the grounds of which the Seller is entitled not to accept complaints.
- The Buyer is obliged to complain to the Seller about defects in goods without undue delay according to the conditions specified in the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code and the Civil Code. Any delay in the filing of the defect in goods could cause a deepening of the defect and devaluation of the goods during the continued use of (defective) goods, and could also affect the outcome of the complaint procedure.
- Each complaint will be resolved by the Seller no later than 30 days after receipt of the claimed goods from the Customer. If the complaint is protracted, the Customer will be informed about the status of the complaint.
- The Seller is not liable for defects caused by mechanical damage to the product, operation of the product in unsuitable conditions (chemically aggressive, dusty environment, etc.), intervention in the product by a person other than an authorised person (authorised service), or caused by a natural disaster, i.e. force majeure.
- The Buyer has no right to file a complaint about defects about which they were informed at the time of concluding the purchase agreement and due to which they were granted a discount on the price of the goods.
- In case of a complaint about the goods purchased at our E-SHOP, please inform us by email at: email@example.com or in writing at: RUVIREX, a.s., Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina. Send the claimed goods as a recorded delivery mail to the address: RUVIREX, a.s., Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina together with the completed Complaint Form, which constitutes Annexe No. 2 of these GTC. The Buyer acknowledges that together with the claimed goods, they are obliged to send a proof of purchase of these goods, which serves as a warranty card. In the Complaint Form, briefly state the reason for the complaint, your identification (business name, name and surname, address, your delivery address, description of the goods, bank name in which your account is maintained and number of the bank account, if you request a refund to the account, date, your signature).
- Only goods purchased from the Seller and fully paid can be claimed. In the Complaint Form, the Buyer is obliged to describe as concisely as possible the defect due to which the goods are claimed and how the defect manifests itself externally. Complaint handling only applies to defects listed in the Complaint Form.
- In case the Complaint Form is not completely filled in or proof of purchase and receipt of goods are not enclosed (hereinafter referred to as “Required Documents”), the Seller shall invite the Buyer by phone or email to complete the missing data or attach the missing Required Documents.
- If the Seller fails to reach the Buyer by phone repeatedly and/or the Buyer does not respond to the Seller’s email request within 7 days of receipt of the Complaint Form and/or Required Documents by the Seller, the Seller reserves the right not to continue handling the complaint and the goods will be returned back to the Buyer to the address specified in the Complaint Form at Buyer’s expense.
- If the goods that are the subject of the complaint are not enclosed with the completed Complaint Form and the Required Documents, the Seller reserves the right not to continue handling the matter until the goods intended to be claimed are delivered to the Seller. In the event that even after the subsequent request of the Seller, the Buyer does not deliver the goods intended to be claimed, it is thought that the Buyer does not intend to exchange or complain about the goods. This also applies if the Buyer does not send the goods meant to be returned within 14 days of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement.
- The Seller recommends that the Buyer insures the goods which are the subject of the return/ exchange/complaint. The risk of damage to the goods, which are the subject of return/exchange/ complaint, is borne by the Buyer until the time of receipt of these goods by the Seller.
- You can also hand over the claimed goods in person at our shop: RVUIREX, a.s., Pod Hradiskom 373, 010 04 Žilina, with the proviso that you cannot directly request the handling of the complaint in the shop.
- Upon receiving the claimed goods, we will contact you immediately by email or phone and agree with you on a quick resolution of the complaint.
- The procedure of defect identification in the claimed goods is in accordance with the legal provisions of the Civil Code (Sec. 622 and Sec. 623). Eliminable defects must be disposed of by the Seller without undue delay, or, upon the Buyer’s request, the Seller should perform an exchange of the goods. Should the defect be ineliminable and prevent the goods from being used properly as a product free of defects, the Buyer has the right to exchange the goods or withdraw from the contract.
- The Seller shall handle the complaint in one of the following legal ways:
– by handing in the repaired goods
– by replacing the defective goods
– by refund of the purchase price of the goods
– by paying an adequate discount on the price of the goods
– by written notice of settlement of the complaint
– by justified dismissal of the complaint
- If the complaint is accepted, we will replace the claimed goods with an identical item, or provide another one you choose (up to the value of the claimed goods). We also bear the cost of returning and delivery of new goods, or you have the right to withdraw from the contract and in that case, we will refund your money.
- The Seller or an employee authorised by them, or another obliged entity designated for repair is obliged to handle the complaint immediately (in complex cases within three working days from the complaint filing). The time required for a professional assessment of the defect is not included in this period. However, the settlement of the complaint cannot take longer than 30 days from the complaint filing and receipt of the claimed goods. After this period, the Buyer, who is a consumer, has the same rights as in case of ineliminable defect, i.e. the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or exchange the product for a new one. You will be informed about the complaint outcome immediately after the end of the complaint handling procedure by email, and together with the goods, you will receive a complaint protocol with the date and method of handling the complaint, including confirmation of repair and its duration, or written justification of the complaint dismissal.
- Should the Seller not accept the complaint within three working days, they are obliged to send the goods for professional assessment at their own cost.
- In the event that you file a complaint about the goods within the first 12 months of the conclusion of the purchase agreement, we can handle the claim by dismissal only on the basis of an expert opinion. We bear the costs associated with the expert assessment in full.
- If you file a complaint about the goods 12 months after the conclusion of the purchase agreement and we dismiss it, we are obliged to state the person, to whom you can send the goods for professional assessment in the document on the handling of the complaint. In case of exercising the right to a professional assessment, according to the documented contact, we bear all costs related to the professional assessment, regardless of its outcome. As a Customer, you can refile a complaint, if our liability for the defect of the claimed goods is proven. The warranty period does not expire during the professional assessment of the goods. We are obliged to reimburse you all costs incurred for the professional assessment of the goods, as well as all related functionally incurred expenses within 14 days of the date of the complaint refiling. We cannot dismiss a refiled complaint.
ARTICLE 14. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The Seller is interested in resolving disputes with the Buyer primarily out of court, and therefore if the Buyer is not satisfied with the handling of the complaint or feels that their rights have been violated by the Seller, they may contact the Seller via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve this problem, or, in accordance with Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution, submit a proposal to initiate alternative dispute resolution to the authority, which is the Slovak Trade Inspection or a legal person registered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic.
- The Buyer may also resolve disputes via the platform:
- You can find more information here:
ARTICLE 15. FINAL PROVISIONS
- These GTC have been formulated and established bona fide, in order to meet the legal conditions and adjustments of fair business relations between the Seller and the Buyer. The Buyer’s rights in relation to the Seller arising from the Consumer Protection Act and the Consumer Protection Act in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services based on a Distance Contract remain unaffected by these terms and conditions. Legal relations and conditions not expressly regulated here, as well as any disputes arising from non-compliance with these terms and conditions, are governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Consumer Protection Act and the Consumer Protection Act in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Services based on a Distance Contract.
- If any provision of these GTC is or becomes invalid or inexecutable in any respect at any time, the validity and executability of the remaining provisions of these GTC shall not be affected or violated. The Contracting Parties hereby undertake to negotiate the replacement of any invalid or inexecutable provision with a new provision, with the proviso that these new provisions are as close as possible to the meaning of those invalid or inexecutable provisions which they replace. This does not affect the Seller’s right to change these GTC in accordance with point 8 of this article of these GTC.
- The Seller is entitled to assign or transfer this Agreement or part thereof, as well as the individual rights and obligations arising from the purchase agreement to a third party, provided that they are obliged to notify the Buyer about this fact beforehand in writing. By signing the purchase agreement, the Buyer gives their irrevocable consent to such assignment or transfer.
- The Buyer is not entitled to assign or transfer the purchase agreement or any part thereof or individual rights and obligations arising from the purchase agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Seller.
- The contract may be amended only by written agreement of both parties.
- These GTC apply unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing between the Seller and the Buyer or unless otherwise provided by the relevant legislation. The special conditions stated in the purchase agreement take precedence over the provisions of these GTC. These GTC also apply if the conditions stated in the Buyer’s orders are different, except these conditions have been recognised in writing by the Seller.
- By clicking the “Order with obligation to pay” icon before sending the order, the Buyer expresses that they have become acquainted with these GTC, fully understand their content and that they agree with them.
- The Seller is entitled to unilaterally change/amend these GTC at any time. The new updated version of the GTC replaces the previous version and will enter into force:
- a) on the day of their publication on the Seller’s website (this applies if the GTC are published on the Seller’s website), or
- b) on the day following their sending in electronic form (by email) by the Seller to the email address of the Buyer (this applies if the GTC are not published on the Seller’s website).
- The Seller and the Buyer have agreed to fully recognise long-distance communication – by phone, electronic form of communication – via electronic mail and the Internet in particular, as valid and binding for both parties.
Slovak Trade Inspection, Inspectorate for Žilina Region
Predmestská 71, P. O. BOX B-89, 011 79 Žilina 1
Phone: 041/763 21 30, 041/724 58 68
Fax: 041/763 21 39
- The E-SHOP website and the method of its implementation are protected by the relevant provisions of Act No. 185/2015 Coll. of Copyright Act, as amended.
- All information, overviews and descriptions, or the images on this website are protected by copyright.